Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My new "hobby"

I have always loved finding deals when I just so happened to run across them...like the other day at the mall I was buying Landon a 4 piece set outfit for Easter. On sale it was going to be like $9, which is a pretty good deal; however, it rang up for $4.19!!! I was soooo excited!!!

Now, I have moved beyond just happening to find deals, but actually looking for them! I am currently following a friend's blog www.spendfreely.blogspot.com which has taught me sooo much about saving money and getting things for almost nothing! I went out on a shopping adventure on Saturday and I want to share a couple of my finds:

Walgreens
*Bic Solei razors for free, plus I earned $.47
*Colgate toothpaste for $.25
*Degree deodorant (one for Sam and one for me), I got both for $2!
*M&M's-2 bags for $3

Publix
*Spray n Wash Max for $.50
*Tropicana Orange Juice for $.50
*2 baby wipe refills for $1.25 each

Just to name a few....hope this encourages you to go find some deals!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Erin, it's funny that we found this new hobby at around the same time! (I have been following moneysavingmom.com and southernsavers.com for about 2 months) I am having so much fun with it. The other day at CVS I got Neutrogena makeup, 2 Johnson's Buddies soap bars, and 1 dry Idea antiperspirant all for FREE! (Spent 8 Extra Care Bucks and got 8 back) That's by far my best deal yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool erin! i'll have to remember this when we are in the states.

    ReplyDelete